Passionate about web technologies Collaborate with other teams to ensure design and integration Develop in a test-oriented and fast paced environment
Capable of creating strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for balance between technical and business objectives.
• Identify and communicate risks before implement the solution
• Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches Technical requirements:
• Experienced in modern front end framework (Angular5+, bonus points for Angular 9 or 10) Preferred development experience with Typescript. Significant experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass) Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components. In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
• Knowledge of native DOM and Event API’s Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them Knowledgeable with Git Would be a plus… Any kind of knowledge or experience with:
• Linux, *nix NodeJs experience
• Has worked in financial services Experience with Webpack Experience with lonic Framework Experience with web site/app security Reactive programming Native and Hybrid programming